3 Scary Monsters and 1 Saving Grace
How to Be an Even Better Thought Leader, and Make Money and Meaning on YOUR Terms
Want to find out what made more than 200 smart entrepreneurs stand up and cheer after Andrea presented this ‘cheeky’ ‘wise’ and ‘thoroughly engaging’ content for Forward Thinking Entrepreneurs?
If you’ve been working FULL OUT both ‘in’ AND ‘on’ your business, and you’re looking for some RELIEF… join Andrea J. Lee.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- A visualization technique that leaves participants saying “crap,” “claustrophobic,” and “freakish story on Hoarders”
- A 4-part path for making decisions quickly and easily
- Why more than just logic must enter into any decision you make
- One absolute must-have when it comes to ditching the 3 Scary Monsters
- As time permits Andrea will review new business trends, technology, and what’s coming next for entrepreneurs
4 Essential Productivity Strategies to Get Going, Keep Going and Finish Strong
You’ll learn how to:
- overcome your greatest productivity “enemies”: fear and overwhelm
- organize your week so that you’ll get it all done with plenty of energy left
- make decisions more easily from your deep “knowing” place
- turn your calendar from your slave driver into your #1 sanity saver
Organize Your Way to More Profits
Is the clutter in your life stopping you from building a bigger business, reaching more clients and making more money?
Are you tired of feeling like you can’t get anything done because you don’t have the right systems and processes in place?
Join Chelsea Moser and discover how using the right tools and resources to grow and systematize your business can help you immediately increase productivity and up-level your bottom line.
Tuesday, April 10
The Right-Brain Business Plan
How to Turn Passion into Profit
Are you a creative soul starting or growing a business? Hate the idea of writing a business plan, but know you need one? The Right-Brain Business Plan provides both a playful and highly practical process for turning your passion into profit. Join us for a fun and engaging session to jumpstart or enhance your business plan.
• How to leverage your most valuable business asset – your creative genius
• Why left-brain thinking can derail your goals so they never get off the ground
• What the “R” really stands for in SMART goals and why this secret ingredient is vital to your success
• Three creative goal setting and action planning tools that work like magic.
Take Off From Where You Are!
How to Create Your Flight Plan for Success, Re-Discover Your Courage and Make Money Doing It!
Sometimes life can feel like a battlefield. FlyGirl will show you how to break through the barriers to success and live the life you were meant to live. Learn how to move from the fear of the unknown to courageous commitment and watch your dreams TakeOff!
- How to move from settling to getting what you want
- The secret to transforming your fear to fuel
- How to Re-Engage in life by learning to Review, Recharge and Re-Attack
- A simple step that re-ignites your spirit and opens the door to prosperity
Step Back to Step Up, How to Get Rid of Excuses and Play the Game of Your Life
Ever wonder why things maybe just don’t seem to “go your way” or the goals and aspirations you set for yourself just don’t seem to materialize? All of us feel that way at times, but the successful person is able to take a “step back” and re-examine what’s going on and determine a new course of action to get back on track and make their dreams a reality.
Shawn Shepheard has dedicated his life to helping entrepreneurs, and individuals design their ideal vision, and immediately put it into action.
Shawn has taken his love of sports and business and combined them into a powerful game changing experience, that gets results. In this session you will:
- Clarify the game you are playing
- How “stretching” ourselves is the key to moving towards our dreams
- How to keep score on a daily basis and have fun
Shawn has helped many fortune 500 companies, Mom and Pop business and individuals play the game of their life, and has been featured on CTV, CBC, and on Success TV in NYC.
Find out more about Shawn at www.born2bealive.com and www.sugarfreeshawn.com.
The spiritual path to getting off your Butt
While there are many tips and tricks that can support you in getting things done, sometimes they just don’t work. But if you view productivity as a spiritual path, then you can dig into the underpinnings of motivation, desire and success … even when you’re feeling stuck. Jeffrey is fond of saying “whatever is IN the way IS the way,” and in this interview he’ll share with you how to use what’s stuck in your life and business as a path to greater expansion, productivity and success.
- Why you sabotage your own success and what to do about it
- How to clear out the old gunk that gets in your way
- The latest research on motivation and how to use it in your business
If you’ve ever been “in flow” … but aren’t always sure how to get back there, this call is for you.
Get More Sh*t Done: Take Big Action and CLAIM the Life you Crave
How to go from Paralyzed with Overwhelm to Ass-Kicking Action…
Join Goal Ninja Kristi for this motivating, raw and slightly naughty interview that will teach you:
- The key ingredient that is missing in the areas of your life where you don’t have success
- Why you procrastinate and avoid the things you know you need to do
- One of my most useful tips to trick yourself into getting more done (I am one tricky little Ninja!)
- The 5 steps that will help you CLAIM (I smell an acronym!) the life you don’t yet believe you deserve!
Thursday, April 19
Does your Inner Critic create big BUTs that get in your way?
Join Melissa Risdon as she helps you understand your inner dialogue and discover what’s really behind all those BUTS!!! Her specialty is teaching you how to think different about yourself. She’ll teach you simple steps that you can instantly implement.
In this call you’ll discover:
- Simple, things you can do to STOP your Inner Critic from taking over
- 3 secrets to understanding and appreciate what’s behind that “but”
- How self talk and self doubt are your friends NOT your enemy
- And most importantly, how to stop playing small and embrace your true potential.
It’s a disservice to let your BUT’s hold you back. It’s your time to SHINE!